I’d really love to keep you updated on new releases and current deals. But I know you don’t like reading email ads anymore than I like writing or sending them. This isn’t that.
- I WILL be Heard (Thanks to Amazon ACX) April 8, 2013Yes I will. Either later this month or early next month Crossroads will be offered on Amazon in audio format. I have always wanted to delve into audio but never had a chance as I wasn’t offered a contract for … Continue reading → […]admin
- How Lucky Am I January 9, 2013Tremendously I think. Let me preface that with the fact that I worked my ass off to put myself in positions to be lucky, but be that as it may, luck has been there. I wrote fourteen unpublished novels over eight years, … Continue reading → […]admin
- YWriter vs Scrivener Redux December 2, 2012Okay, so I broke down and bought Scrivener. At $40 it didn’t break the bank and people I trusted online kept raving about it. As most of you probably know for a couple of years now I’ve been writing using … Continue reading → […]admin
- Old School vs Virtual Publishing November 28, 2012Today a Twitter follower asked me how I felt about my four publishing experiences with Bantam vs my ebook publishing. I had to give it a lot of thought. Here’s my reply (obviously not on Twitter). Okay. Sit back for … Continue reading → […]admin
- I Can’t Afford an Editor November 14, 2012You can’t afford NOT to have one. The first time I experienced professional editing was a traumatic moment in my career. I had been writing for years, had over three hundred (that’s 300) rejection letters and been through five agents … Continue reading → […]Chandler McGrew